Italeaf: 2018 Annual Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting. Approval of the Group's 2017 financial statements
PRESS RELEASE 29 JUNE 2018
Italeaf: 2018 Annual Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting
- Approval of the Group's 2017 financial statements and 2017 consolidated financial statements
- The 2017 operating loss will be carried forward
- The Board of Directors confirmed for the 2018-2020 three-year period
- Board of Statutory Auditors appointed for the three-year period 2018-2020
The Annual Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting of Italeaf SpA, the holding company and first Italian company builder active in the cleantech and smart innovation sectors, listed on the NASDAQ First North of the Stockholm Stock Exchange, was held on 29 June 2018 at the company's headquarters in Narni (TR).
The Shareholders' Meeting resolved in favour of all the items on the agenda, in compliance with the proposals described in the notice of call. The most significant resolutions are described below:
- The financial statements for the year ended as at 31 December 2017 have been approved, as the Shareholders' Meeting took note of the consolidated financial statements for the year ended as at 31 December 2017.
- The Shareholders' Meeting resolved to carry forward the 2017 loss of Euro 0.9 million.
- The Shareholders' Meeting resolved that the Board of Directors should be composed of three members. Stefano Neri, Monica Federici and Domenico De Marinis (independent director) were re-elected as members of the Board of Directors for the three-year period 2018-2020.
- The Shareholders' Meeting resolved that the members of the Board of Directors receive a total annual gross emolument of Euro 12,000.
- The Shareholders' Meeting resolved to appoint the members of the Board of Statutory Auditors. Andrea Bellucci, as Chairman; Fausto Sciamanna, as Statutory Auditor; Caterina Brescia, as Statutory Auditor; Marco Chieruzzi, as Alternate Auditor; Andrea Sattin, as Alternate Auditor, for the three-year period 2018-2020.
- The Shareholders' Meeting resolved as the gross annual emolument due to the Board of Statutory Auditors the amount of Euro 10,500.00, of which Euro 4,500 to the Chairman and Euro 3,000 to each standing auditor.
This press release is also available on the Company website: www.italeaf.com
Italeaf SpA is obliged to make public this information pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 12.00 CET on 29 June 2018.
Mangold Fondkommission AB, +46 (0)8 5030 1550, is the Certified Adviser of Italeaf SpA on Nasdaq First North.
For further information please contact:
CFO - Italeaf S.p.A.
Italeaf SpA, established in December 2010, is a holding company and a business accelerator for companies and startups in the areas of innovation and cleantech. Italeaf operates as a company builder, promoting the creation and development of industrial startups in the fields of cleantech, smart energy and technological innovation. Italeaf has headquarters and plants in Italy at Nera Montoro (Narni), Terni, Milano and Lecce; has international offices in London and Hong Kong.
The company controls the smart energy company TerniEnergia, listed on the MTA of the Italian Stock Exchange, Skyrobotic, active in the business development and manufacture of civil and commercial drones in mini and micro classes for the professional market, Numanova, operating in the field of innovative metallurgy and additive manufacturing, and Italeaf RE, a real estate company. Italeaf holds, among others, a minority stake in Vitruviano LAB, a research center active in the R&D sector for special materials, green chemistry, digital transformation and cleantech.