Societe Generale : Availability of the 2018 Registration Document
Paris, 8th March 2018
Availability of the 2018 Registration Document
Societe Generale informs the public that the 2018 Registration Document was filed with the French Financial Markets Authority (AMF) on 8th March 2018.
The 2018 Registration Document includes:
- the annual financial report and
- the report on corporate governance prepared by the Board of Directors as well as the related Statutory auditors' findings.
The 2018 Registration Document is made available to the public, free of charge, in accordance with the conditions provided for by the regulations in force and may be consulted in the "Regulated information" section of the Company's website (http://www.societegenerale.com/en/measuring-our-performance/information-and-publications/regulated_information) and on the AMF's website.
Societe Generale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognised on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams.
Societe Generale has been playing a vital role in the economy for 150 years. With more than 145,000 employees, based in 66 countries, we serve on a daily basis 31 million clients throughout the world. Societe Generale's teams offer advice and services to individual, corporate and institutional customers in three core businesses:
- Retail banking in France with the Societe Generale branch network, Credit du Nord and Boursorama, offering a comprehensive range of multi-channel financial services at the leading edge of digital innovation;
- International retail banking, insurance and financial services to corporates with a presence in developing economies and leading specialised businesses;
- Corporate and investment banking, private banking, asset management and securities services, with recognised expertise, top international rankings and integrated solutions.
Societe Generale is currently included in the main sustainability indices: DJSI (World and Europe), FSTE4Good (World and Europe), Euronext Vigeo (World, Europe and Eurozone), Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI) Excellence Europe, 4 of the STOXX ESG Leaders Indices, MSCI Low Carbon Leaders Index.
For more information, you can follow us on twitter @societegenerale or visit our website www.societegenerale.com